We always treat our candidates’ and customers’ personal data with a high degree of confidentiality. As part of the recruitment process, personal data will only be used in relation to the dialogue between the customer/job provider, Amalie Search & Selection staff members and the candidate, and in case the candidate gives his/her consent to get contacted regarding future career opportunities.
We treat such personal data in a way that enables us to meet contractual customer obligations, Danish legislation and deliver effective career counselling to candidates.
In relation to the recruitment process, where a company asks us to find a future employee (or handle part of the process), it is natural that we gather information that qualifies our guidance of our customers. This includes tests, references and resumes of interviews.
Regardless of which process you are part of, you will beforehand be informed about the data we will gather, which gives you the possibility to keep an overview, or to make corrections or deletions if wanted. You will always be asked for your consent. We strive to delete all personal information as soon as it no longer has any relevance.
In connection with our handling of your personal information, you have several rights:
- The right to receive information about handling of personal data (the obligation to inform)
- The right to get full insight into your personal data
- The right to deletion of incorrect personal data
- The right to deletion of personal data
- The right to reject that your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes
- The right to reject automatic, individual conclusion, i.e., profiling assessment
- The right to move your personal data (data portability)
We do not pass on personal data to companies, organisations, or individuals outside Amalie Search & Selection ApS, unless the following circumstances have been observed:
With your consent
On the prerequisite that we have received your consent, we will pass on personal data to companies, organisations or individuals outside Amalie Search & Selection. We ask for an active way of acceptance, when it comes to forwarding of personal data.
For external data handling
For legal reasons
We only forward personal data to companies, organisations or individuals outside Amalie Search & Selection if we – in good faith – believe that access, use, storing or publication is necessary to:
- Meet current legislation, rules, lawsuits or legal requests from public authorities
- Enforce current service conditions, including investigations of potential infringements
- Register, prevent or otherwise protect against fraud, safety, or technical problems
We work intensively to protect Amalie Search & Selection ApS and our candidates from unauthorised access, change, publication or destruction of personal data which we store.
We have implemented the following organisational and technical measures:
- Anti-virus systems on all IT systems handling personal data
- Regular back-up of all IT systems handling personal data
- Application of industry typical IT systems for handling activities
- Data processor agreements with suppliers handling personal data on behalf of Amalie Search & Selection
- Confidentiality agreement with staff members who handle personal data
Our own personal data policy is examined on a regular basis. We oversee new legislation within data safety and adjust our practice and policies according to such changes. When we receive objections in writing, we contact the sender to follow up.
Amalie Search & Selection ApS has entered a data processor agreement with suppliers of the candidate database and hosting (including exchange server) which secures that data is handled according to our instructions and current legislation.
Your data will be handled confidentially and will only be accessible for Amalie Search & Selection staff members, who are bound by a confidentiality agreement. We do not forward your personal data to a third party unless we have received your clear consent.
You are, at any time, entitled to ask Amalie Search & Selection ApS to delete your data, get insight in your data or correct these. All you need to do is to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org